Top-Rated Dental Team
Our doctors strive to keep the most
updated evidence-based dentistry.
Our doctors focus on preserving the natural teeth as much as possible.
Our clinical team is trained by a nationally recognized lecturer.
Daniel Han DMD General Dentist
Since graduating from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine with a DMD, Dr. Han has been dedicated to providing exemplary service and personalized dental care. He is always expanding his expertise by mastering the latest dental techniques and technology as well as attending numerous continuing education courses.
Junsoo Kwon DMD Dental Director
Dr. Junsoo Kwon received his Bachelor of Arts in Cell Biology & Neuroscience and Psychology from Rutgers University. He then received his DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He further engages in advanced dental education through various postdoctoral courses in all aspects of dentistry and holds membership in a number of prestigious organizations including the Academy of General Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Facial Esthetics, and Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
Heejeong Son DMD General Dentist / Esthetician
Dr. Son completed her undergraduate education at the University of Notre Dame and received her DMD degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She entered the field of dentistry because of her passion and desire for creating beautiful smiles that look and feel confident. She strives to improve patient’s confidence with various skin therapies (Neurotoxin, Filler and Lifting) and she has been dedicated to taking continuing education courses on facial esthetics.
She truly believes in patient centered care in which she works with you to choose the treatment that best suits your needs. With her soft touch and engaging personality, Dr. Son maintains high standards in patient care. When she is not in the office, she enjoys spending her time with her dogs, Kuma and Woong.
David Chong DDS, DICOI, DABOI – Clinical Advisor / Key Opinion Leader
Dr. David Chong has over 20 years of experience with focus on dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. He is an internationally recognized lecturer involved in continuing education for dental professionals, emphasizing on incorporating current clinical advancements through “Conservative Dentistry.” He is also a Consultant and Advisor for the New Jersey State Board of Dentistry and diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the American Board of Oral Implantology.
- New York University College of Dentistry (DDS)
- Faculty Member, New York University College of Dentistry’s Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Treatment Program
- Trained at the New York University Department of Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Program
- Consultant and Advisor for the New Jersey State Board of Dentistry
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI)
- Diplomate and Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Board of Director for International Academy of Contemporary Dentistry
- Founder and Director for Think Dental Implant Institute and Study Club
- Senior Course Director of the Basic and Advance Dental Implant Training courses for AIC education